Certified Translation Services
There are a number of reasons for using certified translation services. If you are getting married abroad, applying for a UK visa for your spouse, submitting an asylum application to the UK Home Office or preparing for a settlement application in the UK, applying for a UK Divorce proceeding, planning to send an application for a UK Passport, applying for admission to any of the UK Universities as a student or making any other important decision with respect to your documentation which is not in English language and needs translating please e mail or WhatsApp your documents to me and ask for a free quote.
There is no substitute to human translation. Your documents will be translated with utmost grammatical accuracy and attractive layout. Before giving final shape to the translation the target text will be proofread with great care focusing both on presentation and stylistic quality. The quality of certified translation services will be of highly professional standard set by the CIoL and ITI for its members. It will fulfill the purpose of clients and will accurately convey the meanings contained in the original language. My clients are very satisfied with my professional and timely translation services. My Urdu into English translations are accepted by the Home Office, Courts, Police, Immigration Tribunals, Educational Institutions, Leeds City Councils, National Health Services (NHS), Diplomatic Missions, Asylum Seekers etc.
Ordering certified translation services is an easy process involving the following steps:
• Send me a clear copy of your document by email or WhatsApp. If this is not convenient for you then you can talk to me over the phone to find out what suites you. Once I have received your documents I shall offer you a Quote.
• If you are happy with my Quote and want to go ahead I will send an invoice for payment and you can pay by Bank Transfer or PayPal whatever is convenient to you.
• Once payment is received, I shall start working on your documents. When everything is complete and thoroughly checked, the draft will be emailed to you for checking and approval.
• Once your approval has been received, your translated documents along with Certificate of Accuracy will be printed, stamped, signed, dated, and posted out to your address.
• If you want to have your documents back by Royal Mail Special Delivery then please advise in advance. There is a charge of approximately GBP 6-8 for this service in UK
When ordering certified translation services, please make sure the scanned copy or photo is legible enough and the edges of documents are not cut off, crumpled or folded back. You can send your original documents by post as well. If you need to have any documents translated into English from any languages please ask for a free quote using the contact details noted below.